netBooter™NP-05B offers independent control of five outlets in a small, robust form factor. Manageable via TCP/IP network or direct serial connection and adaptable with the 1U brackets (included) for mounting.
Power distribution for the 19" rack or your workstation in a power strip form factor.
User: testme Pass: testme
- 5 Independently managed power outlets.
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- Configure and control with HTTP web interface or command line via Telnet / Serial
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after specified ping losses.
- Daily reboot or weekly schedule for outlet on/off time.
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock.
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log.
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired.
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
- 1U Brackets can also allow mounting on walls, under a desk etc..
- 5 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Handles up to 15A at 110VAC - 10A at 220VAC
- Compact enclosure: L 19" x W 2.125" x H 1.75"
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: HTTP, IP/TCP, ICMP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, and BootP
- Network Interface: 10-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
AC Power Cord. NEMA 5-15P to IEC320 C13 6' in length. 14AWG
1-U Rackmount Bracket Pair. - Fits any 1-U systems and compact systems
Accessories Not Included:
AC Power Cord. NEMA 5-15P to IEC320 C13 9' in length. 14AWG
AC Power Cord. IEC0320 C14 to C13. 6' in length. 16AWG
AC Power Cord. IEC0320 C14 to C13. 9' in length. 16AWG
|Physical Dimensions||19" x 2.125" x 1.75" 1U|
|Input Power Voltage||110VAC, 60Hz (Also support 220VAC, 50 Hz)|
|AC Power Inlet Type||1 - IEC 320 C14 (Inlet)|
|AC Outlet Type||5 - NEMA 5-15R (Outlets)|
|AC Current Draw Monitoring||None|
(Combine all AC outlets)
|15 Amps @ 120 VAC
(10 Amps @220VAC)
|Network Interface||10 Base-T Ethernet, RJ-45|
|Network Protocals||ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP and BootP|
|Local Serial Port||1 - RS-232 port, DB-9 Female Baud Rate from 2400 to 57600.|
|LED Indicators||5 - for Power Outlet ON/Off Status
1 - for Input Power On/Off
1 - for Network Status.
|Operational Temperature Environment||-22F°-122F°(-25C°-50°)|
|UL/FCC Compliance||TUV(US), UL-60950, FCC Class B|