netBooter™NP-0202DU PDU provides secured remote power source management of 2 independent outlets with current reading per outlet. Manageable via TCP/IP network or direct serial connection and adaptable with the 1U brackets* for mounting. Use the TS-0300* temperature sensor to monitor the environment, schedule outlets on/off based on specified temperature limits or receive email alerts.
User: testme Pass: testme
- 2 Independently managed power outlets.
- True RMS current sensor per outlet provides independent amperage for each outlet.
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- Configure and control with HTTP/HTTPS web interface or command line Telnet / Serial
- Supports TLSv1.2 encryption for HTTPS access
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after specified ping losses
- Daily reboot or weekly schedule for outlet on/off time
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
- Optional 1U brackets for mounting on walls, under desk etc..
- 2 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Handles up to 13A at 110VAC (10A at 220VAC)
- Compact enclosure: L 6.15" x W 5.40" x H 1.75"
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SMTP, POP3, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP/HTTPS and BootP
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B