netBooter™NP-02B and NP-02BH provide independent control of two outlets in a small, robust form factor. Manageable via TCP/IP network or direct serial connection and 1U brackets (optional) for mounting. Control power to your devices with the ability to fit just about anywhere.
One of the most popular units for remote installations!
User: testme Pass: testme
- 2 Independently managed power outlets.
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- Configure and control with HTTP web interface or command line via Telnet / Serial
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after ICMP ping losses.
- Daily reboot or weekly scheduler for each outlet.
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock.
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log.
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired.
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
- Optional 1U brackets for mounting on walls, under desk etc..
- 2 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets (NP-02HB - 2 x IEC-320 C13 Outlets)
- Handles up to 13A at 110VAC - 10A at 220VAC
- Compact enclosure: L 6.15" x W 5.40" x H 1.75"
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP and BootP
- Network Interface: 10-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
Accessories Not Included:
|Physical Dimensions||6.15” x 5.40” x 1.75” Compact|
|Input Power Voltage||110VAC, 60Hz (Also support 220VAC, 50 Hz)|
|AC Power Inlet Type||1 - IEC 320 C14 (Inlet)|
|AC Outlet Type||2 - NEMA 5-15R (Outlet)||2 - IEC-320 C13 (Outlet)|
|AC Current Draw Monitoring||None|
(Combine all AC outlets)
|13 Amps @ 120 VAC
(10 Amps @220VAC)
|Network Interface||10 Base-T Ethernet, RJ-45|
|Network Protocals||ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP and BootP|
|Local Serial Port||1 - RS-232 port, DB-9 Female Baud Rate from 2400 to 57600.|
|LED Indicators||2 - for Power Outlet ON/Off Status
1 - for Input Power On/Off
1 - for Network Status
|Operational Temperature Environment||-22F°-122F°(-25C°-50°)|
|UL/FCC Compliance||TUV(US), UL-60950, FCC Class B|