netBooter™NP-0501DU PDU provides independent control of five outlets with True RMS current sensing totaled across all outlets. Operations are managed via TCP/IP network or direct USB serial connection. It is adaptable with the 1-U brackets for rack mounting. With an optional TS-0300 temperature sensor, the environment can be monitored.
Login ID: testme PWD: testme
- 5 Independently managed power outlets.
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- Configure and control with HTTP/HTTPS web interface or command line via Telnet / Serial
- True RMS current sensor for each power input provides total amperage across outlet groups.
- Supports TLSv1.2 encryption for HTTPS access
- Source IP Address Access Filtering/Blocking
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after specified ping losses.
- Daily reboot or weekly schedule for outlet on/off time.
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock.
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log.
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired.
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
- 5 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Handles up to 15A at 110VAC
- 1U enclosure: L 19" x D 2.1" x H 1.75"
- 1 x USB Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 115200.
- Network Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, IP/TCP, ICMP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, and BootP
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
To Purchase Online: