netBooter™NP-1601DU and NP-1601DUH provide secured remote power source management of 16 independent outlets. Includes true RMS AC current reading and environment temperature monitoring* via TCP/IP networks or local direct connection.
The two power inputs are not redundant, each outlet bank is split to provide a total of 30 Amps. Outlet banks also have a dedicated input current sensor for independent readings on each group. Group A (#1-8) 15A , Group B (#9-16) 15A
User: testme Pass: testme
- 16 Independently managed power outlets. (8 outlets to each power input)
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- True RMS current sensor for each power input. Individual readings for both outlet groups.
- Configure and control with HTTP/HTTPS web interface or command line via Telnet / Serial
- Supports TLSv1.2 encryption for HTTPS access
- Source IP Address Access Filtering/Blocking
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after specified ping losses.
- Daily reboot or weekly schedule for outlet on/off time.
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock.
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log.
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired.
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
Specifications: (Note - Applies to H version)
- 16 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets - (16 x IEC 320 C13 Outlets)
- Handles up to 30A at 110VAC - 20A at 220VAC
- 2U enclosure: L 19" x W 6.25" x H 3.5"
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, IP/TCP, ICMP, NTP, SMTP, POP3, DHCP, Telnet, and BootP
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
Accessories Not Included:
Other Compatible Accessories:
(NP-1601DT and NP-1601DTH Only)
|Dimensions||19” X 6.25” X 3.5” 2U|
|Input Power Voltage||110 VAC
(Also support 220VAC)
|Power Input||2 - IEC 320 C14||2 - IEC 320 C14||1 - NEMA L5-20P Cord||1 - NEMA L5-30P Cord|
|AC Outlet Type||16 - NEMA 5-15R||16 - IEC 320 C13||16 - NEMA 5-15R|
|AC Current Draw
|2 - Input current sensors||1 - Input current sensor|
|Console Interface||1 - RS232 Port. DB9 Connector. Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.|
|Network Interface||10/100-Base T. RJ-45|
|Network Protocals||ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTPS/HTTP and BootP|
|LED Indicators||16 - Power outlet On/Off status LEDs
1 - Network LED
1 - Device Power LED
|Operational Temperature||-25C° – 50C°|
|UL/FCC Compliance||TUV(US), UL-60950, FCC Class B|