netBooter™NP-0801DU and NP-0801DUH PDUs provide secured remote power source management of 8 independent outlets. Includes true RMS AC current reading and environment temperature monitoring* via TCP/IP networks or local direct connection.
User: testme Pass: testme
NP-0801DUH - PDU equipped with IEC320 C13 outlets
NP-0801DUG2 - PDU equipped with two power inlets splitting 8 outlets into two groups.
NP-0801DUHG2 - PDU same as NP-0801DTG2 described above with IEC320 C13 outlets
(Total of 30 Amps, each group capable of 15A. Includes two current sensors for amperage reading on individual inputs.)
- 8 Independently managed power outlets.
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- Configure and control with HTTP/HTTPS web interface or command line via Telnet / Serial
- True RMS current sensor for each power input provides total amperage across outlet groups.
- Supports TLSv1.2 encryption for HTTPS access
- Source IP Address Access Filtering/Blocking
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after specified ping losses.
- Daily reboot or weekly schedule for outlet on/off time.
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock.
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log.
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired.
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
Specifications: (Note - Applies to H version)
- 8 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets - (8 x IEC 320 C13 Outlets)
- Handles up to 15A at 110VAC - 10A at 220VAC
- 1U enclosure: L 19" x W 6" x H 1.75"
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, IP/TCP, ICMP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, and BootP
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
Accessories Not Included:
Other Compatible Accessories:
|Dimensions||19” X 6.25” X 1.75” 1U|
|Input Power Voltage||110 VAC
(Also support 220VAC)
(Also support 110VAC)
|Power Input||1 - IEC 320 C14 (Inlet)||2 - IEC 320 C14 (Inlet)||1 - IEC 320 C14 (Inlet)||2 - IEC 320 C14 (Inlet)|
|AC Outlet Type||8 - NEMA 5-15R (Outlet)||8 - IEC 320 C13 (Outlet)|
|AC Current Draw
|1 - Input current sensor||2 - Input current sensors||1 - Input current sensor||2 - Input current sensors|
|Console Interface||1 - RS232 Port. DB9 Connector. Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 115200.|
|Network Interface||10/100-Base T. RJ-45|
|Network Protocals||ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTPS/HTTP and BootP|
|LED Indicators||8 - Power outlet On/Off status LEDs
1 - Network LED
1 - Device Power LED
|Operational Temperature||-25C° – 50C°|
|UL/FCC Compliance||TUV(US), UL-60950, FCC Class B|