netBooter™NP-0202DU provides secured remote power source management of 2 independent outlets with current reading per outlet. Manageable via TCP/IP network or direct serial connection and adaptable with the 1U brackets* for mounting. Use the TS-0300* temperature sensor to monitor the environment, schedule outlets on/off based on specified temperature limits or receive email alerts.
User: testme Pass: testme
- 2 Independently managed power outlets.
- True RMS current sensor per outlet provides independent amperage for each outlet.
- Status LEDs for each outlet, link LED and device power LED
- Configure and control with HTTP/HTTPS web interface or command line Telnet / Serial
- Supports TLSv1.2 encryption for HTTPS access
- Use Autoping to reboot outlets after specified ping losses
- Daily reboot or weekly schedule for outlet on/off time
- Sync to NTP server or use real-time clock
- Sends event notifications via email or view local event log
- Restrict users to individual outlets as desired
- Use external dial-up modem for backend solution (DB9 serial port)
- Optional 1U brackets for mounting on walls, under desk etc..
- 2 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Handles up to 13A at 110VAC (10A at 220VAC)
- Compact enclosure: L 6.15" x W 5.40" x H 1.75"
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SMTP, POP3, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP/HTTPS and BootP
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
AC Power Cord. NEMA 5-15P to IEC320 C13 6' in length. 14AWG
AC Power Cord. NEMA 5-15P to IEC320 C13 9' in length. 14AWG
AC Power Cord. IEC0320 C14 to C13. 6' in length. 16AWG
AC Power Cord. IEC0320 C14 to C13. 9' in length. 16AWG
Accessories Not Included:
1-U Rackmount Bracket Pair. - Fits any 1-U systems and compact systems
|Physical Dimensions||6.15” x 5.40” x 1.75” Compact|
|Input Power Voltage||110VAC, 60Hz (Also support 220VAC, 50 Hz)|
(Combine all AC outlets)
|Power Input||1 - IEC 320 C14|
|AC Outlet Type||2 - NEMA 5-15R|
|AC Current Draw Monitoring||2 - Oulet current sensors|
|Console Interface||1 - RS232 Port. DB9 Connector.
Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
|Network Interface||10/100-Base T. RJ-45|
|Network Protocals||ICMP, IP/TCP, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTPS/HTTP and BootP|
|LED Indicators||2 - Outlet On/Off status LEDs
1 - Device Power LED
1 - Network LED
|Operational Temperature||-25C° – 50C°|
|UL/FCC Compliance||TUV(US), UL-60950, FCC Class B|